Cheney Stadium Donor Pop-Up Dates and Times
- Tuesday, December 29: 9am – 4pm PT in the Commencement Bank Summit Club (3rd floor location)
- Wednesday, December 30: 8am – 4pm PT in the Commencement Bank Summit Club (3rd floor location)
- Saturday, January 2nd: 8am – 4pm PT in the Commencement Bank Summit Club (3rd floor location)
How to Donate Blood and Helpful Tips:
- Schedule a donation appointment to help ensure you receive the best experience. Bloodworks Northwest has transitioned to an “appointment only” process to meet social distancing recommendation.
- Enter Cheney Stadium through the Tyler Street Entrance to avoid COVID-19 testing traffic.
- For the safety of donors and staff, donor centers are currently not allowing children under the age of 16 at donor centers or mobile sites.
- Wear a mask at all times and maintain appropriate distance from other donors, especially in the waiting area and refreshment area.
- Follow Bloodworks Northwest and/or Cheney Stadium staff’s lead on directions to minimize touch and maximize social distancing.
- Wash/sanitize your hands as indicated and as often as you’re comfortable.
- Book your next donation time and donate more frequently: By making blood donation a regular habit, you help ensure safe and reliable care for patients in our community.
- Encourage others to donate and spread the word about the need to donate blood regularly.
- Contact Bloodworks Northwest if you are unwell after donating.